Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sometimes It's "Snot" that funny

Now let me just start by giving credit where credit is do. It was my bestie Megan who came up with that title (very clever she it) so this post is for her.
What I am talking about is friends. Special friends.
On a side note can someone PLEASE explain to me how two people....
Can be SO different,

Yet so incredibly alike

Not very often in a lifetime do you find such special friends.

You know the ones that you have such a good time with. The ones that understand where you are coming from. The ones that think alike and frequently, unintentionally, even dress alike. The ones that you can spend A LOT of time with and still continue to be the best of friends. But most of all it's those special friends that, so many times when you are together, you end up laughing so much you cry (In my case) or laughing so much you can no longer control your mucus...

Even when it's "SNOT" that funny!

Gotta love those special friends!!

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I'm seriously crying laughing at this post. What an out of control funny night....and we didn't even do anything that fun. And thanks for the credit...but clearly, YOU are the funny one. Did you see how hard I was laughing?...I still am!

ps...I just need to link your blog to mine so I can just pass that off as updating! Maybe this can be a rosie/hess family blog??

Grandma Laura said...

You can't aford not to be friends anymore 'cause they now know too much!!