Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pictures

Just thought I should put a quick disclaimer out there. My camera is broken. It has been broken for a while now. All the pictures posted on this blog lately are courtesy of my iPhone. I am sad. I don't know when I will get a new one or even what kind I am in the market for. A nice one...
So in the mean time I am loving my Instagram photo shop app (as you can probably tell) and all pictures will be courtesy of my cellphone
...until further notice.

I just can't imagine missing out on all these fun life memories.

3 comments:

curb said...

Phearson looks big.

Robin said...

You still take good pics..

Krystal said...

I have been meaning to comment about how cute the pictures are! Who needs a camera when your phone takes pictures like that?! I love how they look vintage!