Wednesday, July 27, 2011

13 and years makes Us

I sure do love this guy.

5 weeks ago we celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary. Crazy how the time does fly. We had a wonderful dinner just the two of us, did a little window shopping holding hands and shared a nice peaceful drive down Pacific Coast Highway. It was a great evening. I snapped this picture of the two of us right before we left the car to return into our house to relieve my awesome mother-in-law of her duties of watching our 3 fun, wild little boys. Sometime between here and the end of the night we (Hubby and I) got into a little "tiff". The night ended and life continued as usual. We eventually made up and my planned "Anniversary" blog post was forgotten.

I came across this picture on my phone recently and it made me smile. It made me smile because I sure do love this guy. We may have our "tiffs" now and then and not always agree on things. We may have differing opinions and not always understand each other. We may not always communicate as well as we probably should. But even after 13 years we still WANT to figure it out and always manage to make it work... And that is what I love MOST about US!

A wedding anniversary is a celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies from any given year. -Paul Sweeney

Happy Belated 13th Anniversary to my most favorite guy! I sure do love him... and "us"!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad you had a nice nite out..Love you both..