Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Five.

Today this cute guy turns Five.
Just a few things to remember about being 5yrs old.
-His number one fan is his little brother Tav (besides his parents of course)
- LOVES any thing Lego
- Still loves his Nintendo DS
- Favorite food remains to be Round Table Pizza
-New best pal at school is Benny
-wants to grow his hair out like his big brother Porter
-Finally tall enough to ride the Star Tours ride at Disneyland... finally!
-is obsessed with watching t-tube star wars videos
-will make believe play for hours
and when you ask him what he wants for his 5th birthday he just shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know.... but I can't wait to see what I'm gonna get!"
Happy Birthday to my cute guy, Phearson!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hahaha! I love how anything that isn't kid proof doesn't last. They use everything well. :)

I noticed on the calendar that it was his birthday today. Hope he has a great day!